Top reasons for getting cash out:
- Fund home improvements.
Another way of building equity is improving the value of the home. You could add a room, finish a basement or remodel the kitchen.
- Pay for college tuition.
If your running low on cash flow and have a family member entering college, pulling money out of your home may be your lowest interest rate option.
- Invest the proceeds of the equity.
Your financial advisor can help you decide that now is the time to make investments for your future.
- Pay off high interest rate credit card debt.
Pay down or pay off high interest rate debt by using the equity in your home. This can lower your payment quickly and increase your cash flow.
- Fund your retirement plan.
If you can’t afford to make contributions to your retirement plan, you are missing out on the second most important tax advantage available to you, after ownership of a home.
Choose a program that might fit your Cash Out needs.
- Looking for a more traditional option? Choose from the most competitive rates available.
- Maximize your monthly income by changing the term of your loan.
- Potentially save thousands in interest over the first 5 to 7 years by selecting an ARM over a traditional fixed mortgage
- Refinance into the security and low rates of a fixed-rate government loan.
- Qualify with less stringent qualification and credit requirements.
- Access to all fixed-rate terms.
- Lower your rate and payment if you are a spouse, military member, or qualified veteran.
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate program options, including jumbo loans.
Calculate your monthly payment and see how the principal is paid over time.
Payment Amortization Calculator
Why you should choose Starwest Mortgage for your home purchase:
- As a broker, Starwest gives you access to the most competitive rates, fees, and programs the wholesale lending industry has to offer. Why use a broker?
- No Closing Cost program
- Get loan status updates anytime, anywhere. Take advantage of our online tools.