Home Purchase Basics
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. A mortgage purchase can seem like a really confusing process involving a lot of questions. Here’s some information that will help you get to know the basic mortgage options for your purchase.
- Purchase a primary home with as little as a 3.5% down payment.
- Qualify with less stringent qualification and credit requirements.
- Access to all fixed-rate and adjustable terms.
- Ability to purchase a home with as little as a 3% down payment.
- Flexible mortgage insurance choices. Learn about mortgage insurance options.
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate program options.
- Avoid mortgage insurance all together with only 20% down and access the most competitive rates the wholesale market has to offer.
- Purchase your primary home with absolutely no down payment.
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate program options, including jumbo loans.
- An opportunity to purchase a home up to $2,000,000.
- Purchase your primary home with as little as a 15% down payment with no mortgage insurance.
- Enjoy the ability to pay-down or payoff your mortgage at any time without a pre-payment penalty.
- Purchase a Fannie Mae-owned home with a down payment as low as 3%.
- No appraisal requirement.
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Credit qualification flexibility as low as a 620 score.
- No down payment requirements.
- Designed for relief for low to moderate income qualifiers (check to see if this program is available in your area).
Use our Rent vs Own Calculator to determine if purchasing is right for you.
Why you should choose Starwest Mortgage for your home purchase:
- As a broker, Starwest gives you access to the most competitive rates, fees, and programs the wholesale lending industry has to offer. Why use a broker?
- No Closing Cost program
- Get loan status updates anytime, anywhere. Take advantage of our online tools.
In addition to mortgage options, learn your Home Purchase Responsibilities and information to keep you on track throughout your purchase transaction…